The PODEBA 30 month progress meeting took place in Faenza (Italy) in the premises of ENEA on June 12th, 2014. During meeting, the following results were presented:
- quality test of leathers obtained from the project (by SEM and according to the international standards),
- study of PODEBA technical and economic feasibility,
- the environmental impact analysis’ results,
- analysis of the critical points of the project and
- the dissemination activities carried out in the last months.
Some products made with the PODEBA leathers were shown during the meeting. Finally, there was a dialogue about future works and about the final report realisation.